game crashing constantly in the loading screen

  • Steam
  • my game is crashing 50% of the games I try to play. Im in the lobby with 4 other ppl. Then we get the loading screen. Loading screen is full and then… nth happens. Game must be closed by taskmanager
  • as in point 2
  • 50% of my games rn

Comments

  • Can you please get a game log for us when a crash occurs?

    HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

    When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

    • Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report
  • Hello there,

    thx for the help. The issue is still there. At least 50% of games crashing. So I decided to uninstall and install the game again.

    I will keep you updated and will upload the data if crashes are still happening.

    Plz keep this thread open. I will tell you the next days if my game is running normally again or not and then provide you the file

    Thank you!

  • hello, since the new installation my game is running good now!

  • nevermind, its crashing again.

    So some help would be nice.

    Here is the log data:

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • my game is still crahsing constantly.

    You need some more logs?

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • DBD keeps crashing in 50% of the games

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • Now I had 3 crashes in a row.

    Here´s the log:

    DeadByDaylight.log