constant stuttering and rubberbanding
despite the various patches BHVR released to address the rubberbanding issues after the introduction of the new engine, stuttering is still very noticeable, particularly on killers like deathslinger where precision and split second decisions REALLY matter. it doesnt happen that often, but you can count on it being tangible at least 3-5 times in every match, often at crucial moments (aiming down the sights, pulling the trigger, and the game freezing ever so slightly, for a few brief miliseconds, just enough to ruin the shot and confuse you). i'd say its a hardware issue on my end but ive been experiencing this on various, high-end PCs (even tested it in a gaming cafe on a PC with VERY high specs), and had friends complain about it too. please fix it as it makes slinger immensely frustrating and unrewarding
Comments
I'm having the same issue on survivor maybe every 5 or so matches. I go a good few matches with no issues and then I'm rubberbanding at every window vault :/