Dedicated server not responding, disconnected

Im on Xbox and this has been a constant issue since starting the game like 4 or 5 years ago. The worst part about it is it seems to only happen when as a survivor we're doing really well. Like I just played against a doctor with a full team and less than 15 secs after we lowered the exit gates it says this. One survivor looped him the whole game and shoulda been an easy win for all of us, been trying to get iridescent lightbringer for a challenge for days, finally get past what I know I need and it disconnected all of us, no points, rare items gone, and no challenge progress even tho I know I had it. After years and thousands of hours I'm about ready to quit this game if it only disconnects when you're slaughtering the killer. Never does it during a bad match unless the killer quits. Always does it when winning one by a landslide tho. Every 3 out of 5 matches where we are winning this well it happens.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Also I meant "powered" not lowered lol

  • @SquidSalad6565 said:

    Im on Xbox and this has been a constant issue since starting the game like 4 or 5 years ago. The worst part about it is it seems to only happen when as a survivor we're doing really well. Like I just played against a doctor with a full team and less than 15 secs after we lowered the exit gates it says this. One survivor looped him the whole game and shoulda been an easy win for all of us, been trying to get iridescent lightbringer for a challenge for days, finally get past what I know I need and it disconnected all of us, no points, rare items gone, and no challenge progress even tho I know I had it. After years and thousands of hours I'm about ready to quit this game if it only disconnects when you're slaughtering the killer. Never does it during a bad match unless the killer quits. Always does it when winning one by a landslide tho. Every 3 out of 5 matches where we are winning this well it happens.

    I'm on PS4 & it just happened to me after all 4 of us escaped & I got 0 BP