You guys have to fix the disconnection system!

I'm sorry, but from what I've experienced so far, a single second of disconnection to the servers, kicks us out of the entire game, with no hope of getting back in. You guys are the reason why players are not able to play the game out after a brief disconnect which happens to us all, and then you punish us. That's a very poorly made system, and it's going to lose you players. My little sister has to eat the penalty too, and we just want to play together. How have no devs seen this issue? If I dc for 1-5 seconds and reconnect, the game is probably still winnable. If I dc for 1 second and you kick me out, it's GG for my teammates. What's going on? This is actually so bad. If you area afraid of cheats, get an anti-cheat system up and running. You probably already have one.

Comments

  • I'd also like to add, that I'm not really peaved by the timeout, but rather that I can't actually get back in and help my friends win the game. I'm more bothered by the fact that I am prevented from doing so by the system, because they might think I'm trying to cheat. Satellite internet is really good compared to my old DSL connection, but there are a lot of trees in the country, and I can't exactly cut them down, so disconnects are inevitable. They only happen around every 40 min - 2 hours though. No way for me to tell when it will happen either.

  • @FlyWhiteGuy said:

    I'm sorry, but from what I've experienced so far, a single second of disconnection to the servers, kicks us out of the entire game, with no hope of getting back in. You guys are the reason why players are not able to play the game out after a brief disconnect which happens to us all, and then you punish us. That's a very poorly made system, and it's going to lose you players. My little sister has to eat the penalty too, and we just want to play together. How have no devs seen this issue? If I dc for 1-5 seconds and reconnect, the game is probably still winnable. If I dc for 1 second and you kick me out, it's GG for my teammates. What's going on? This is actually so bad. If you area afraid of cheats, get an anti-cheat system up and running. You probably already have one.

    They have Easy Anti Cheat but it’s absolutely garbage. Cheaters bypass it super easily and it mostly punishes non-cheaters with random system errors.