STBFL Work on Pig's Ambush?

So I can get Sloppy Butcher 3 or Save The Best For Last 1 and it occured to me that I don't know if that works for her Ambush cooldown for succesful attacks. Does it effect or is it effected by that? Like does Ambush give me stacks and do those stacks effect Ambush?

And if it does not, maybe it should?

Comments

  • Yes and no. You gain stacks but the cooldown on hits isn't reduced.

  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Yes and no. You gain stacks but the cooldown on hits isn't reduced.

    Interesting, do you think it should? That would be badass. Thanks :)

  • As a Pig main I would love it, but I feel if it did we would have a second Legion in terms of not being able to counter successfully chained attacks.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    As a Pig main I would love it, but I feel if it did we would have a second Legion in terms of not being able to counter successfully chained attacks.

    Meh, you can dodge the Ambush and she still has that roar at the beginning. Legion is deadly because they have no cooldown, longer duration, and can see where people are so I don't think she'd be as bad. But I could be wrong, I'd love to see it in action though, it would look cool.

  • The difference though is that Pig would be doing REAL DAMAGE out of ambush with reduced STBFL cooldown where as Legion does chip damage. Since Pig can go no TR mode, it would be close to what Legion was like on the PTB with Deep Wounds on I jured survivors where the ambush would be guaranteed in a lot of cases and the killer could almost instantly recovery and attack again.
  • @Khroalthemadbomber said:
    The difference though is that Pig would be doing REAL DAMAGE out of ambush with reduced STBFL cooldown where as Legion does chip damage. Since Pig can go no TR mode, it would be close to what Legion was like on the PTB with Deep Wounds on I jured survivors where the ambush would be guaranteed in a lot of cases and the killer could almost instantly recovery and attack again.

    I see what you mean, but I have my doubts that it would be OP. I'm a visual learner so I would need to see it in practice but that does make sense.

  • Even though Pig would do actual damage instead of Deep Wounds, she wouldn't be OP with just that.

    The crouch/charge time still limit her dashes power mid chase, plus you can't use it to ignore pallets/windows like Legion.

  • Bard said:

    Even though Pig would do actual damage instead of Deep Wounds, she wouldn't be OP with just that.

    The crouch/charge time still limit her dashes power mid chase, plus you can't use it to ignore pallets/windows like Legion.

    But the tape tho. I love playing Pig (current version) with straps and the tape