Hook respawn after the sacrifice. Might as well...

Deactivate Flip Flop and Boil Over in the endgame and when you are the last survivor still alive, no?

No reason for these perks to function in this situation anymore

Comments

  • Honestly all they need to do is make it so Scourge Hooks change what hook they are active once that hook gets destroyed and comes back. I don't think you should be able to use the same Scourge Hook indefinitely. Then I have no issues with this change, it's a good change and should have been in from the get go.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3744943#Comment_3744943

    I always wonder when ds was buffed, one of the arguments was: while good players can make good use of it, its absurd to expect new or average players to have the skill to make it worth with 3 seconds. Which I think its absolutelly reasonable. Idk why the argument flips on the killer side tho, either its fine to change unfun mechanics that actually good players can counter in order for less skilled players to have an easier time or it isnt fine.

    Good players don't even need ds I had to go purposelly down often to use it.

  • The hooks should never go away to begin with. What's the point of it other than to make the game more stressful for killer and giving the survivor another second chance? Me not getting to a hook is what your teammates are for.

1 2 ›