Xbox- Remote Hook during pallet save leads to floating unhook
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match
Step 3 : I was downed in game with 2 gens left and 1 hook already on my Sable. I was under shack pallet on the Temple of Purgation map. A fellow survivor attempted to pallet save me, at the same time the killer remote hooked me.
Step 4 : When I was unhooked and I began floating in a carried position. Afterwards, I was downed and then immediately bounced back up and began floating again. I was picked up while floating and when that happened I was able to use Decisive Strike, the skill check succeeded and I was able to run away regularly afterwards.
Additional information
- Character played - Sable Ward
- Perks played - Decisive Strike, Distortion, Strength in Shadows, Resilience
- Map - Temple of Purgation
- Frequency of the issue - This is the only time this has happened to me, however I have not been in the same situation again.
Comments
I cannot seem to add my clip, from my camera roll but this is the link I got from my Xbox app. It will be around the 2 minute mark when the pallet is slammed and about 30 seconds later is the unhook. https://www.xbox.com/play/media/3LgerRwseN