It's just a good strategy so they do it. I didn't think it's very fun either, but I usually don't have a problem with going around once so they aren't just sitting there. Its when they try squeezing every loop out of every pallet possible that it gets frustrating for me.
It's just a good strategy so they do it. I didn't think it's very fun either, but I usually don't have a problem with going around once so they aren't just sitting there. Its when they try squeezing every loop out of every pallet possible that it gets frustrating for me.
Do you mean beeing optimal with the resources? Yeah, normal thing verses good players. I do that as survivor and I face that as killer. As long as there aren't alternatives it will remain the meta I guess
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the a core mechanic of how the game is designed, It's how survivors have a chance to evade the killer.
Yes it gets stale after a while of playing killer but Unless a new game mode were to come this is how things are.