Teaming issues

So since the event i have ran into practically a survivor every game who teams with killer, absolutely ruins this game when will reporting teaming behavior actually be punished.... ruins the entire event on how horrible its been lately and fix MMR !!

Comments

  • So long as you have video evidence, then they will be as it's against the rules set. I've reported 2-3 people because of this and I have received the prompt saying action has been taken.

    Granted, the report prompt may not just be because of me, but it's evidence enough for me to know they take action.

  • @Gucci_218_TTV said:

    So since the event i have ran into practically a survivor every game who teams with killer, absolutely ruins this game when will reporting teaming behavior actually be punished.... ruins the entire event on how horrible its been lately and fix MMR !!

    I don't know if they're teaming or not. Could be farming because of the event.