Is BHVR being hacked ATM

Simple question but can't find results,

Since the start of the event I've had nothing but blatant cheaters constantly crashing the game after 5 seconds. Can't clip it because I'm Xbox, can't find their blurred since I'm Xbox. It's gotten so severe to the point where I'm at a 48 hour ban and BHVR are ignoring my support ticket. Is this an ongoing issue or am I just the most unlucky player ever? Either way I'm hoping for an answer unless they're genuinely being doxxed.

Comments

  • No i don't think so

    The "Dedicated server is not responding" i think is more of a confusing issue than it looks like.

    Afaik when this happens and you get a penalty, the server doesn't actually crash. If you look at a stream in the lobby for me the match was going on but i still got disconnected.

    I've had matches where i had this message and i did not got penalty, i believe when that happens the server actually crashes.

    I think the problem is some people are being randomly disconnected from the game for unknown reasons. I don't how to fix it, i contacted bhvr support and they accepted it as a bug. This was last november. And i think it has been an issue since early 2023 for some people.

  • I'm not saying that the server is crashing? I mean my whole game is crashing. As in I'm being brought back to the home screen with zero error message and still receiving penalties for it.