The state of solo survivor is reaching a breaking point

A lot of my time spent playing DBD has been playing as solo survivor, and even though it's always been in an iffy state, I've always managed to still have fun and just roll with it.

Lately though it's just gotten so dire. Game after game of the entire team dying with 4 or 5 gens left. Killers finding and downing survivors within the first 20 seconds of the game starting. Barely even being able to do gens because we practically start off on the back-foot and are just unhooking and healing all game.

I have an archive challenge to get 2 Iri Lightbringer Emblems and the games literally do not last long enough to get them. Even if I ignored my teammates and JUST stuck to gens from the start, I couldn't get them. It's just highlighted how weak solo survivor is thesedays and after even a handful of games I just give up.

Comments

1 2 3 4 ›