Xbox: Stuck on killer's shoulder after pallet stun

Step 1: Start match in Eerie of Crows

Step 2: Be hooked until death hook

Step 3: Get downed on a pallet and wait for the killer to pick up

Step 4: Once the killer picks up the downed survivor, have another pallet stun AFTER the animation during a killer lag spike

What happened: I was playing Aestri and my friend was playing bill. The match had been going on for a while and I was on death hook. I was downed on a pallet by The Blight and he picked me up when the icon for killer lag popped up. My friend went for a pallet save and dropped it after the pickup animation, the pallet impact sound played. The wierdest part was when he just walked away and used his power like I wasn't on his shoulder, he was able to play normally but I was stuck in the pickup state and the camera was following him. Once endgame collapse started and ended he was stuck in the match and it wouldn't kill me. I ended up leaving the match and the game ended thank goodness. I have no mods installed on my xbox and I don't know how to hack. Please fix this.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • this just happened to me, 2 minutes ago I’ve seen it happen a few times to other people but never happened to me. It’s game breaking, even the endgame collapse doesn’t kill the person stuck. They really need to fix this.