Survivor stuck in animation after flashlight save and event hook action teleports different survivor

  • PC, Steam
  • Killer: Pig
  • Perks: Dragon's Grip, Discordance, A Nurse's Calling, Nowhere to Hide
  • Map: Red Forest, Mother's Dwelling
  • Picked up a Survivor, at the same time I was blinded by a flashlight I hit q to use the event action for hooking the survivor from afar. Survivor did stay on my shoulder at first, same time a different survivor suddenly got hooked. Couldn't hook Survivor on my shoulder but had the button to put a trap on them so I did. Crouched with pig. Pig was still in normal walking mode from the looks of it and the Survivor that was on my shoulder before did float in the air. With Pigs charge attack I was able to bring them down and finally hook them.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments