Survivors stuck in animation after being saved from killer grasp + remote hooked simultaneously

  • PC, KDE Neon w/ Proton
  • After being flashbanged and remote hooked at he same time, this Sable was stuck in the carry animation for the rest of the game. Endgame collapse did not kill her as she was stuck in the carry state. The game eventually ended, but I was not tabbed in to see how. Sable did not appear to disconnect based on the endgame lobby.
  • Reproduce by saving survivors from a killer's grasp at the exact same time the killer uses the remote hook ability.
  • Unsure how frequently this occurs but anecdotally similar situations have happened but this is the only time I have seen it.

In the video, you can see that Sable is already on my shoulder when I hit record. Everything that happens in the video is after the bug has occurred.

https://youtu.be/vH4nMAAmBWs 20240617205123_1.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments