New Borgo Map
I just played the map with Knight, Guards will not enter portal, and survivor knew about that, a miserable match. Can we fix the map?
I just played the map with Knight, Guards will not enter portal, and survivor knew about that, a miserable match. Can we fix the map?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate being the bearer of bad news, but this is fully intentional. Anything that is considefed a killer power is unable to use portals, including guards and Victor. It's really bad from a game balancing perspective.
I'm a Knight main myself and don't even try on the new map anymore lol
They should've made it take longer to teleport depending on how many status effects you're afflicted with.
Blindness, exhausted, and you're being chased by a guard? 3 seconds of standing still at the threshold before you can teleport.
I'm not sure how hard that would be to code though.🤔