Farming bp's in the event

Hey there! Which particular actions give more bp's during masquerade matches? The dudes on 1st places tend to have times more bp's, like I get 20k and the one on p1 gets 40k or even 60k sometimes. What am I doing wrong and what should I do to get more?

Comments

  • It feels inconsistant, but i see that lobby leaders in swf, killers and randoms get higher amount of BP for event activities such as:

    • Opening chests - 5000 BP
    • Activiting blue totems - 3500 BP
    • Picking out invitations - 200 BP
    • Using your invitations which gives points in a range of 100 to 500, i don't remember exactly

    For killer you get bp for totems, invitation activities and hooking a survivior (1250 BP each hook).

    I also believe it's displaying is bugged, because those points are hidden for everyone else.

  • @vol4r said:

    It feels inconsistant, but i see that lobby leaders in swf, killers and randoms get higher amount of BP for event activities such as:

    • Opening chests - 5000 BP
    • Activiting blue totems - 3500 BP
    • Picking out invitations - 200 BP
    • Using your invitations which gives points in a range of 100 to 500, i don't remember exactly

    For killer you get bp for totems, invitation activities and hooking a survivior (1250 BP each hook).

    I also believe it's displaying is bugged, because those points are hidden for everyone else.

    Okay, thank you!