Blank Steam Store page when trying to purchase auric cells while on PC using XBox controller.

I am trying to purchase a new survivor in v8.0.1 of DBD. I need to purchase auric cells to do this. To replicate the issue do the following:

  1. Choose an un-owned survivor
  2. Press "Y" to purchase survivor
  3. Click on "Get Auric Cells" that pops up
  4. A Steam Store window opens which is blank, apart from the search bar and Account avatar at the top, plus the XBox symbol and the B button icon at the bottom
  5. I can click onto my accout avatar and browse information there, but always return back to a blank screen
  6. The B button does not return me to the game
  7. Turn off PC

This has happened to me 3 times on my desktop PC, and also on my Legion Go handheld gaming PC.

Thanks

Stuart

Tagged: Under Review

Comments