Is Sable just a manifestation of Jezebel aka Zzl Tryks?
It might just be the socio-path in me, but doesn't it seem like Sable might be a manifestation of Tryks wanting to participate in the Entity's games? I mean, that or its a cos-play thing.
It might just be the socio-path in me, but doesn't it seem like Sable might be a manifestation of Tryks wanting to participate in the Entity's games? I mean, that or its a cos-play thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think they are connected. Tryks has been a character long before sable and i imagine her visual design has been as well.
Just because they have the same hair color (not really because Sable canonically dyes her hair) doesn't mean they are the same person. Seriously, not everything is about the fan service goth girl.