Decisive Strike not working properly
PC - ingame bug when getting hit with D-strike (as killer) Step 1 : Play as killer in a public match as Freddy /Huntress, for these I can confirm Step 2 : Find someone with DS (not that hard) Step 3 : Experience a 2 second stun and get right back into the chase.
Like I said I am a killer main, and I mostly play Freddy. Nothing I have done really makes sense why this continues to happen, and I am actively avoiding playing either of these characters, as it really doesn't feel fair to me. Doesn't happen with pallets or head on, only DS. I'm sure this isn't just on Freddy/huntress, but I know this does not happen with newer killers such as chucky or unknown, no idea if this is related or not(just trying to add any extra info to help)
Comments