2vs8 mode
Are there any plans for it?, I heard a rumour and didn't know if it was true
Are there any plans for it?, I heard a rumour and didn't know if it was true
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's coming next month as limited time mode with 5 original killers.
It's the mode coming in July. Likely around the time the mid-chapter drops.
I'm pretty excited about the 2v8. I've only played for a few weeks and I'm trying to convince my friend to join me and double killer lol
Piggy and Ghostie trading yoinks off gens lets gooooooooo!
Afraid it's only Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse and Huntress for now. They said they wanted to add more killers with every "iteration".
My day is ruined...
T🐽T
So a Wraith corralling survs into traps? I like it.
I ffeel everyone thinks the 2 killer combination will be OP but what will actually happen is 8 brand new parts world record.
It's been mentioned there's a class system in place for survivors, meaning items and likely add-ons are being handled differently. Killer's don't appear to have addons, instead being given team abilities. Basically, you probably won't be able to bring a single Bnp, much less eight. Even if you could, that still leaves 4 entire gens to complete plus the ones with Bnp on them.
Ok, thanks you!, I should pay more attention to this kind of stuff.