Bardic Inspiration Not Rolling a D20?

How come I've yet to see a D20 VFX appear on screen when I use Bardic Inspiration? I've both canceled and completed the action, to no difference. I've yet to scream, so I don't know if I never rolled a 1 or the perk is completely bugged and doesn't work at all.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @WashYourHands said:

    How come I've yet to see a D20 VFX appear on screen when I use Bardic Inspiration? I've both canceled and completed the action, to no difference. I've yet to scream, so I don't know if I never rolled a 1 or the perk is completely bugged and doesn't work at all.

    it appears on its perk icon when you activate it, do not confuse it with the big dice roll you get when opening a magical chest against vecna, this is not a bug

  • @poujh said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/417593/bardic-inspiration-not-rolling-a-d20

    it appears on its perk icon when you activate it, do not confuse it with the big dice roll you get when opening a magical chest against vecna, this is not a bug

    i did confuse it like opening the magical chest… i'll check it out.