Hawkins Lab - Twisted Masquerade - Killer Grasp Escape

I play on PC, Claudette, had no invitations acquired and the perks Kindred, Resilience, Deja Vu and Distorted.
I also had in my hand a brown tool box with a Brand New Part and Scraps attached.
We went to Hawkins Lab, was found first versus a Wesker. He downed me, picked me up and was carrying me to a hook when suddenly I escaped. I had barely hit a quarter of my struggle bar and I don't believe he tried to put me down.

I don't believe that's a Twisted Masquerade modifier, as far as I know. At least, I've not seen that happen before.

I wouldn't report random incidents usually, but the killer was intent on reporting me for cheating. I didn't realise why, until shortly after when sending them a message. It was like 1-2 minutes into the game. Not entirely sure what happened there.

Anyway! It might be a bug, might even be a one off weird incident, in any case! Reporting it.
That's about all I can tell you anyway.

Annoyingly while I do record most of my games, this footage didn't come out. Happens sometimes with Action, corrupts it and I can't use it for anything, first games of the day, lost them all.

If you need any further info, just ask. I'll tell you what I can.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments