Got stuck on Tricksters shoulder after another survivor stunned them with a palette
Platform: PC / Steam
Killer: Trickster
I got downed, and the Killer picked me up. Another survivor stunned the Killer with an event palette, making me stuck on the killer's shoulder. A third survivor, who was on the hook while this happened, died instantly despite doing their skill checks. I was able to do skillchecks, at first. Despite the full wiggle bar, couldn't get off of the killer's shoulder for the entirety of the game. The Killer was able to hook and down others, but I was stuck there until we both eventually had to DC after the endgame collapse (because I was still stuck there and nothing happened)
20240614184132_1.jpg 20240614184139_1.jpg 20240614184233_1.jpg 20240614184526_1.jpg
Comments
Same to me. I was Killer, same procedure as described. I was hitting "remote hook" and in the same time, was stunned by a pallet. That player got stuck on my shoulder for the rest of the game and after endgame collapse
Just happened to me as well, and it's not exclusive to pallet stuns. I had grabbed a Survivor, and hit Q to Remote Hook them at the same time that another Survivor blinded me with a flashlight.