Big amount of bloodpoints

Hi!

I am wondering, how people are getting for example 130k bloodpoints on base on the event?

It feels mysterious and inconsistant to me.

Did somebody figure that out yet?

Comments

  • @vol4r said:

    Hi!

    I am wondering, how people are getting for example 130k bloodpoints on base on the event?

    It feels mysterious and inconsistant to me.

    Did somebody figure that out yet?

    Because cakes stack and they give a bonus of 108%? It is fairly simple.

  • That's what i mean. I am watching a streamer right now and same thing happened to him

    The base points

    image.png
  • @vol4r said:

    That's what i mean. I am watching a streamer right now and same thing happened to him

    The base points

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3X5NT2K22I52/image.png

    Same kept happening to one of my mates.
    All the time only to him.
    No clue whats going on.

  • @Archol123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/417400/big-amount-of-bloodpoints

    Because cakes stack and they give a bonus of 108%? It is fairly simple.

    Its fairly simple to understand that this is not what op meant.

  • There are in-game event scores that don't fall into the typical 4 categories and therefore exceed those BP caps.

    Not 100% sure what they all are, but they occur every event in different forms.

    Likely:

    Completing an event generator

    Hooking a survivor on an event hook

    Interacting with gift totems

    Interacting with Tryk chests

    Picking up an invitation

    Using an invitation ability

  • That's just a visual bug. For some reason their BP are displayed with the modifyers applied already (at least partially). I had that happen a few games ago and it said I got about 110k BP but with all the cakes it was still only 150k, so there was no way actually got 110k BP base.

  • @Xernoton said:

    That's just a visual bug. For some reason their BP are displayed with the modifyers applied already (at least partially). I had that happen a few games ago and it said I got about 110k BP but with all the cakes it was still only 150k, so there was no way actually got 110k BP base.

    yeah visual but makes sense, I was playing yesterday and when I was getting like 120k with 5 cakes I was really scratching my head on why I felt like I wasn’t getting the gains I thought I’d be. I was really out of it yesterday 😅