I miss hook grabs.... as Survivor

I have to get this off my chest 😩

I don't know if I have some form of DbD Stockholm Syndrome but I miss hook grabs when playing as Survivor!!!

I know it sounds crazy but there was a thrill of trying to get the killer to swing instead of grab and a fun mind game to them that has left a void in me unfulfilled.

As Killer, I miss them a tad but for some twisted reason I miss them more as Survivor lol

Does anyone else feel this way *as Survivor* ?

Comments

  • Not really, but I would say that the grab should have still been a thing for injured survivors.

    I can understand how irritating and tedious it is as a healthy survivor to play stand-off against a killer, so am really glad that's gone. However, when an injured survivor is doing the same thing then I would have liked to see the grab for that come back. Afterall, they'd be down anyway.