Gilded trinkets dissapear

I got 100 gilded trinkets before the event came out, i restarted steam for the event update and now they are gone

Comments

  • Same,, literally just saw this after I posted my report

  • Same, additionally my Current Rift progress has reset itself. It still says that I own the cosmetics etc., but I'm back at level 1. I'm playing on Steam PC.

  • @Hnko said:

    Same, additionally my Current Rift progress has reset itself. It still says that I own the cosmetics etc., but I'm back at level 1. I'm playing on Steam PC.

    Hi, is there a chance you can get us some screenshots or logs?

  • HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

    When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

    • Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
  • Any news from the trinkets?

  • I do not have an immediate update at this time; it is currently under review by the team.