Got stuck inside the portal on the new map, that came with The Lich

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1dek5f2/got_whacked_so_hard_i_became_the_portal_no_one/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

David and I were healing by the portal in the library, Pyramid Head was coming towards us, I was letting David go first since he was injured and didn't finish healing. But he wasn't taking the portal, so I ran in between Pyramid Head and David, and got hit, David wasn't taking the portal, (might've been bugged for him) so I used it, and got submerged slowly in it. Pyramid Head wasn't able to down me, and I tried everything on my keyboard to get out. Nothing worked. Unfortunately the other players couldn't use the portal because I was stuck inside of it, so Feng Min most likely quit on second hook because of this ๐Ÿ˜“. I feel like this happened because David and I were trying to use the portal at the same time, hence the very slow entering animation I saw, mimicked something in other games I played like World of Warcraft, where portals wouldn't work because of something server side. But, I'm no expert, just trying to help!

20240612174756_1.jpg
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments