Thing I do now
So just had a match against what I wouldn't even call a dull merchant like it's levels lower then that. She slugged three people for no reason at five gens and never picked anyone up someone was streaming so I saw what she was full on doing aka the non crouching killer's version of teabagging and when they hooked someone just constantly hit them on hook. I was the only one up so decided to do what I knew. Have the other three bleed out or die on hook which they did since I mean no one wants to be in the match and simple I hide in a corner never even bothered finding hatch. If this skull merchant wanted to waste someone's time so be it I'll be that person I would rather be stuck in a match then have that skull merchant doing the same thing to other people just wanting to have a good game so wanna waste time? Go for it I have all day in the end it shows signs you don't win often plus guess what most likely it is reportable due to the fact your not participating in normal gameplay and/or trolling. Does this prevent slugging all together? No but it helps some players at least not having to deal with that skull merchant for a bit.
Comments