twitch drops
I have email, steam and twitch linked
but at the same time I didn’t receive any of this
from last time
I checked
stim that
twitch that one
mail is the same
Why can't I get rewards?
I have email, steam and twitch linked
but at the same time I didn’t receive any of this
from last time
I checked
stim that
twitch that one
mail is the same
Why can't I get rewards?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why can’t I post photos here in discussions for proof and it gives an error?
I tried to upload a screenshot, PNG, jpeg and PSD file
because you are an unconfirmed member. Gotta confirm the email for that (and possibly have a few posts as well as completely new accounts can’t just post pics iirc)