When DBD gets unstable like that for me I restart my router a couple of times and uninstall & reinstall the game, then restart my console. If you're on Steam I hear re-verifing the files can help as well.
Same issues here, I have the game on epic through PC. The error codes I’m getting are “873” & “1274”. I verified the game files to make sure none were corrupted, uninstalled & re-installed, had the Ethernet cable directly plugged in, tried the -dx11 trick, made sure UE was updated, overlocked my pc, updated my drivers & graphics card, double checked to make sure my firewall wasn’t blocking the game…. Nothing worked. Every forum that I could find with people having the same issue as me, I tried & majority of them don’t even have it resolved yet. Even still I did everything IT told me & still nothing worked. Clearly it’s a game issue, but for what ever reason some people have the issue and some don’t. I just wish they would’ve fixed it before this event, I had this issue since April.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When DBD gets unstable like that for me I restart my router a couple of times and uninstall & reinstall the game, then restart my console. If you're on Steam I hear re-verifing the files can help as well.
acctually i did everything it didnt work for me and yes i play on steam
Same issues here, I have the game on epic through PC. The error codes I’m getting are “873” & “1274”. I verified the game files to make sure none were corrupted, uninstalled & re-installed, had the Ethernet cable directly plugged in, tried the -dx11 trick, made sure UE was updated, overlocked my pc, updated my drivers & graphics card, double checked to make sure my firewall wasn’t blocking the game…. Nothing worked. Every forum that I could find with people having the same issue as me, I tried & majority of them don’t even have it resolved yet. Even still I did everything IT told me & still nothing worked. Clearly it’s a game issue, but for what ever reason some people have the issue and some don’t. I just wish they would’ve fixed it before this event, I had this issue since April.