Keep getting disconnects due to anti-cheat

Platform: PC

There have been several times when the game kicks me out of a match, saying that my account couldn't be verified through Easy Anti-Cheat. This has happened about five times, and the last time was when I was about to win a very difficult match (it took me a lot of effort; I know it's not relevant, but just to convey my frustration). Just when I was about to take down a survivor and turn the situation around, bam! The game kicks me out again.

Needless to say, I don't use cheats.

Steps to reproduce: Simply play the game. (It has happened to me as a killer because that's what I mostly play.)

For more information, I don't have any add-ons or anything unusual installed on my device. In fact, I don't even have those things that change the perk icons.

How often it has happened: It has happened in several games, approximately one out of every four matches. It has happened while playing as a killer.

Tagged: Declined

Comments