Another matchmaking post
How to make it good
0-1 kills lower my mmr by a good amount
2 kills keep it the same
3-4 raise it
Plus keep my killer mmr the same on all killers not each individually because maybe there's one day I think well I'll try playing Nurse I haven't tried her in a while. Then my mmr remains the same sure it might suck but it at least makes sense instead of the game having to do a bunch of math problems just to put me a super high mmr rank that I'm not qualified for. Plus here's another thing if a survivor is to DC and be replace by a bot then ignore that bot since a bot survivor is now a blank sheet it follows what the game coded them to do so the challenge may not be there. I had a match where I got a 4k because two people DCed straight away I just played normal I downed someone who vaulted a window so I guess they didn't like that same with the other guy so I got a 4k because two DC and the other two gave up since only one gen was done by then. Meaning both the survivors were at a disadvantage. But what happened next match I get completely curve stomped by the survivors because the killer I was playing(Signularity) I hadn't touched for a while so my first match as him I barely had any practice then the next I get destroyed. I get matchmaking in a game isn't easy it never will be but games can and most likely have worked on matchmaking to make it not perfect but easy. So simple for killer just have it be kills but if the number is low 0-1 it counts as a lose you go down so it's simpler for you 2 is a tie on both ends so maybe keep it the same or sorta choose does it go up or down a little and finally 3-4 you won as a killer so you go up in mmr. If a survivor DC their kill is nulled as it's not a actual player but instead a bot so you have no major challenge. That can easily make killer matchmaking easy plus if you want to prevent lobby dodging for killer simple...remove the survivors prestige level "but prestige level doesn't mean anything." Okay how about this little thing for you. Let's say your friend Ted says "hey man how many hours do you have in dbd?" Your response is "Oh about 4k hours" Ted will assume your good at the game be of the amount of hours you played a lot meaning you must be good that's kinda what prestige is seeing a P100 throws the killer off because they'll think oh this player has to be good if their that high in prestige level so why not just hide or better yet remove it in general no one needs to know your a P58 Dwight since you get no reward at that point since all of them were 49 levels ago. That's how to fix matchmaking and prevent killers from lobby dodging the number of killers but fix how many I'm guessing points go into your mmr and just remove the players prestige level from the game they can still have it but in lobbies just remove it.
So BHVR if you do listen to your community well matchmaking needs to be worked on it doesn't have to be perfect it just needs to be decent that's all.
It's long most likely meaningless post but hey I'm just wanting to give my thoughts is all. You have a good day or night person reading this.
Comments