Xbox- delayed when throwing pallets
I have experience multiple times were I try it throw down a pallet only for it to have the animation severely delay or to it never to register at all. If the animation is delayed I cannot move and have to wait a few seconds before it starts. I did experience once where the animation never occurred and the pallet went down on its own while i was freely able to move. This has been a big issue because now I can’t rely on pallets when getting chased so I hope this can be fixed soon.
Map: Forgotten Ruins, The Decimated Borgo. (I have only noticed the issue on this map so far.)
Perks: windows of opportunity, and kindred. These are the only ones I haven’t changed back and forth.
Survivor: I have played as multiple survivors including, Meg, Bill, and Kate.
Items: no items were being used. (I don’t often play with items.)
Additional information: The killers and their perks have all been different. This issue occurs while in chase and not in chase. This issue has been often.
Comments