Dedicated servers
I have a problem that I cannot join the game lobby it freezes the loading screen and kicks me out to the lobby and then pops out a message which says dedicated servers disconnected
Tagged:
Declined
I have a problem that I cannot join the game lobby it freezes the loading screen and kicks me out to the lobby and then pops out a message which says dedicated servers disconnected
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there is problem when I get to the lobby to start the loading screen it freezes and then kick out of the lobby then there is a message pops out says dedicated servers not connected