Decisive strike stun is still 5 seconds (should be 4)
I've been thinking myself in game that it didn't change. I saw a stream on PTB where the streamer said it hadn't changed.
I don't think it's changed (timestamped)
I've been thinking myself in game that it didn't change. I saw a stream on PTB where the streamer said it hadn't changed.
I don't think it's changed (timestamped)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is the wrong category… meant to be put it in bug reports idk why it's ended up in off topic
I seen some people testing it in a discord and apparently the stun across all killers ranges from 2.9 seconds to 5.9 seconds. Not one single killer gets stunned for the proper 4 seconds. Very bizzare bug.