Rank 1 killer queue is taking forever
Been in queue for 10 min. Very sad. What do I do?
Been in queue for 10 min. Very sad. What do I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah high rank lobbies are terrible with this new ranking system.
Can't get any games as a killer and all of the ones I've joined as survivor have red ping.
Why am I cursed with this amazing ability to kill
you better derank as every common player does
Hey remember everyone wanted it to be harder to rank up and basically make more of a reason for people to not rank up its not behaviors fault they just did what people wanted and look it didn't work surprise surprise
Unfortunately de-ranking is the only solution currently as most players are sticking to the purple ranks on purpose, so if you're going to De-rank for better queue times as a killer, Don't DC to do it! There's a better and more fun way... use Moris! If the survivors don't all DC on you as soon as the game starts, then just use the Mori's to ensure you get less than 9 hook events. The games will go quick, you'll get a decent amount of BPs, and De-rank without using ban-able behavior until your lobbies times go down. It's sad that we have to resort to this, but at least it puts the Mori's to good use... mine just collect dust in my inventory until I hit the higher ranks and start getting longer queue times.