Forgotten Ruins Stuck in portal
So my friend and I were just playing on Forgotten Ruins against a Trapper, we finished the gen in the room with the Beholder from D&D and then used the portal in that same room and got stuck inside the wall of the other porta (the one you come out of after teleporting). We could crouch and turn around but not move at all. The killer wasn't able to hit us but I somehow was able to heal the random Meg we played with if she came close enough to the wall we were in. We ended up dying from the entity after the endgame countdown ran out and couldn't do anything for the whole match. And we play on PC, almost forgot that one.
All I have to show the issue is a clip I took which I will attach as a link.
Comments