Patch 8.00 Demogorgon build help
with the recent gen slowdown perks nerfs, what are the best perks or build for demo? From my playstyle I realize that I have a weakness for survivors using windows well, thats why I always use bamboozle. Barbs glasses and black heart makes it easy to shred pallets so no need for spirit fury + enduring. Next I want to test rapid brutality, yes I know demo is an m2 killer but from most of my wins (3k,4k) the players will try to predict or dodge the shred so I will charge it as bait then m1, I still use shred if it has a high chance of hitting also you lose blood lust when you break pallets which I do alot so the lost bloodlust from rapid brutality is fine. Those 2 perks are what I will currently use. What I wanted to ask is for the next 2 perks. Im not sure what to run, Aura or info reading? gen slowdown or regression? or late game perks?
Comments
Even with the nerfs, stacking multiple slowdown is still likely best for most killers.
The most evil build that I always use consists of hexes!
Ruin, devour hope, plaything and pentimento.
Place your portals near the totems and watch the magic of 5 pentimento stacks happening.
Hmmm... if you're not using Iri's for undetectable or auras, maybe not super meta but fun things you could try:
IT really depennds on your other weaknesses. Do you have trouble finding survivors?
THen use tracking perks.
Gens fly too fast? Use atleast one slowdown like surge for example.
My current build on Demo is Surge, Sloppy, Bamboozle and Trails of Torment.
My most succesful build so far is Corrupt Intervention, Pop goes the Weasel, Pain Resonance and Endure. Corrupt ensures i can put down some portals without too much pressure at the beginning, Pain Res is self explanatory, Pop is rather easy to apply with portals and Endure helps with the occasional short loop where survivors tend to greed the pallet.
90% of the time you want to shred instead of m1, especially because you're using black heart. Windows are your friends, you can always zone survivors or at the very least take a guaranteed hit if they vault.