Alchemy Lab Banner problem
In the Endscreen the Banner is displayed like a kind of staircase. So completely distorted and faulty.
Tagged:
Under Review
In the Endscreen the Banner is displayed like a kind of staircase. So completely distorted and faulty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least you have it. Im still waiting on mine
have you contacted support and given them the email address with which you are subscripted?
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
(do not submit a new support if you already had submitted one as that will push you back further in the queue)
Currently I still have the problem. And apparently only I have it. I play on the PS5 and my friend also plays on the PS5, but it is not the same for him