More Interesting Loading Screens Idea
Can we have a collection of screenshots/images to form the background during a loading screen.
Currently its pitch black with a tip at the bottom.
Inspiration of this idea coming from Fallout 76, I thought it was a nice easy to implement touch which makes the game feel fresh and diverse going into each game.
Currently its pitch black with a tip at the bottom.
Inspiration of this idea coming from Fallout 76, I thought it was a nice easy to implement touch which makes the game feel fresh and diverse going into each game.
Comments
I think it would be great.
They can use their own artworks if it is difficult for them to implement our own screenshots.
i think i know what you mean , something like this lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh40QxwZz7Q&t=3s
Just give me a smug feng min loading screen like this and ill pay 5$ for it