I love this pallet in new map, truly!
Best designed pallet WOW! I can freely walk through it LOL.
Also, did anyone noticed the entire underground only has 1 hook? Or it only happens to me?
Best designed pallet WOW! I can freely walk through it LOL.
Also, did anyone noticed the entire underground only has 1 hook? Or it only happens to me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there's like 2-3 hooks in the underground area but they're super far from each other. Also the 3-4 gen outside is kind of ridiculous sometimes.
A pallet you can freely walk through? Should be nerfed, way too overpowered..
10/10 balancing.