Custom Bots Bugged
Some of the custom Bots names would be a bunch of random letters and also when I want to change bots, I have to click out of custom matches cause I'm unable to remove them and change them in custom lobby.
Tagged:
Under Review
Some of the custom Bots names would be a bunch of random letters and also when I want to change bots, I have to click out of custom matches cause I'm unable to remove them and change them in custom lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have this issue and have attached some screenshots showing the naming issues and the inability to change the bots in the lobby.