sabotage bug
i dont know how this happened but we couldn't unhook her at all. her hook timer also never went down at all
Tagged:
Under Review
i dont know how this happened but we couldn't unhook her at all. her hook timer also never went down at all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same thing happened to me and i couldnt even die in the endgame until well after the timer expired
Same bug just happened to me, I was trying to hook someone and the moment I started hooking, someone started saboing the hook, cancelling the hook attempt and seemingly causing this. I couldn't down them, they seemed unable to attempt to get off hook and the anti face camp did nothing, no one could attempt a rescue, and even after I let everyone leave and EGC timer ran out they didn't die, meaning both me and the bugged player had to DC.
DeadByDaylight.logFor extra info I was playing Skull Merchant, person I was hooking was playing Jeff, person saboing was Meg and was using a toolbox to sabo. Perks being used were Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Undying, Hex: Pentimento, Hex: Ruin. Map was Dead Dog Saloon. Logs attached if it helps.