Vecna’s STRONGEST addon combo
By combining vecna’s iridescent book (lowers the skeletons to the ground) and Ornare Horn (gives u plus 1 skely), u get 3 uncrouchable / unavoidable flight of the Demned skeletons that will do damage
By combining vecna’s iridescent book (lowers the skeletons to the ground) and Ornare Horn (gives u plus 1 skely), u get 3 uncrouchable / unavoidable flight of the Demned skeletons that will do damage
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can still dodge them with the gaps in between. I prefer Mage hand haste addon and his Aura reveal from survivor proximity to chests when casting spells, which is pretty constant. Though Flight blocking a vault with that Iridescent is also neat.
I currently use Telekinetic Ring and Boots of Speed because Mage Hand was the most reliable Spell.
Since they are nerfing Mage Hand and Reworking Telekinetic Ring in the next minor Patch, I guess I'll go and use the CD reduction on basic attack hits with whatever I think feels right.