Stuck in portal
I was on the new map, jumped through the portal to go unhook a team mate and got stuck in the portal. I couldn't help anyone or move. I eneded up DCing so they could finish the game. They had to wait till gate timer was over.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I just had the same issue; went to report but it said to check to see if anyone else had reported first, so I'll just add mine here. I was using the portal out of the lower section of the Forgotten ruins out during a chase, and I was injured, but somehow when I came out the other side, I was stuck in the wall. The killer couldn't hit me or pick me up (it was a Vecna so he could down me with the ranged spell), and I had to bleed out in order to not keep the game stalled. I wonder if it was possibly because he immediately followed me into the portal before I was out of it? I'm not sure.
I experience the same today.
20240609141617_1.jpg 20240609142338_1.jpgTaking the portal from the torture chamber/observer prison will almost
guaranteed get you stuck in the exit gateway/portal. Saw one guy get
stuck and tried to replicate it, and succeeded in my first try.
Screencaps included. It needs to be fixed quickly.