Stuck in Forgotten Ruins Portal
After exiting the portal near shack i was stuck in the portal for the rest of the game
Tagged:
Need more info
After exiting the portal near shack i was stuck in the portal for the rest of the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happened to me as well just now as a killer, as far as I've seen nobody has reported it as a killer but I might have missed it. Nothing with the ping or anything else wrong, just the portal travel. I recorded it. I think I went through the tower portal, but not sure. It was the first time entering a portal on the map this game, but in previous games it was never an issue.
It just happened to me as well
GPVr0MqWEAAu3sS (1).jpg GPVr0MqWEAAu3sS.jpgJust happened in my game as well. RIP Meg :( Thankfully she did die to end game collapse though.