New In-Game Item Descriptions Toggleable?
Is there a way to toggle the new in-game item descriptions? I don’t need all that information on my screen just walking over an item. If it isn’t toggleable, please make a way to turn it on/off.
Is there a way to toggle the new in-game item descriptions? I don’t need all that information on my screen just walking over an item. If it isn’t toggleable, please make a way to turn it on/off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please
Agree. Also, the animation when you pick-up something from the chest is broken, feels like turn 70 degree left and pick-up item outside of the chest. Very weird!!!
I need the text enlarged, I can't read anything.