Licensed killer Scream dlc Power Idea
Hey Guys,
I was thinking about if they bring Scream/Ghost face into the game how his power could work. I think in the movies scream was a stalker but the most iconic scenes was where he was on the phone with the victims in the houses and creeped them out until appearing out of nowhere for the chase.
I think generally his power should give all the survivors at the start of the match a phone. The killer has the ability get into lockers and get rid of his terror radius like the pigs crouch. He also with have the ability to call the survivors on there phone within a certain distance. The survivor has to enter the command pin while being chased in the phone to open the smartphone and do the skill checks to silence. The phone will continue to reveal the survivors location after the chase until they end the call. I think putting in a random command while being chased would be more panic inducing and the survivor will have to keep focus while being chased in order to lose the killer. This power will be more tracking focused so the perks that come with scream should be more chase focused
Comments
I think it would be too difficult to do a skill check in the middle of a chase, especially since all chasses eventually lead to a pallet or window, the moment you want to vault, the skill check might appear. I mean on console this would be easy but maybe it wouldn't on PC?
This sounds like a sonar killer, you activate the power and anyone within proximity has their phone go off revealing their location. I wouldn't want an Aura but maybe something like Legion has with that bubble. The problem with this is that Ghostface would be like Freddy who has an awesome tracking ability but nothing to help in a chase or at loops. I can see why people say Legion was based off Scream because of how they run and are agile in chases but we can't have them both doing that.
I think it would be cool enough to give Legion a Ghostface cosmetic, get the license but just for the look.