Do stuns technically count as the Hindered status effect on killers?

My friend was doing a challenge one time and I think I remember him saying that getting a normal stun counted as part of his "apply the hindered status effect to killer x amount of times" challenge. So I'm just asking this question to confirm because I don't know for sure, nor do I really remember the conversation entirely. I feel like they should count because I mean, they technically DO hinder the killer for a second or 2.

Thanks!

Comments

  • @GeneralKynobi said:

    My friend was doing a challenge one time and I think I remember him saying that getting a normal stun counted as part of his "apply the hindered status effect to killer x amount of times" challenge. So I'm just asking this question to confirm because I don't know for sure, nor do I really remember the conversation entirely. I feel like they should count because I mean, they technically DO hinder the killer for a second or 2.

    Thanks!

    It probably won't count:

    hindered is a effect you see at the right, but it's not shown after a stun I think. So my guess is that a stun is a own different state.