Hello! I wanted to show some of my work and get some feedback on it. I do sell these, but I'm curious what you think they would be worth, what can be improved, what masks would you like to see next, and other questions/comments! Thanks.
These look fantastic, only thing I can think of as feedback would be maybe making the whiter masks abit more dirtier in a way, other than that I think they're perfect
These look fantastic, only thing I can think of as feedback would be maybe making the whiter masks abit more dirtier in a way, other than that I think they're perfect
The gray ones? They're still a work in progress, that's primer
they look too "brand new", not only because of their color (too white), also the edges are too precise and smooth, for me they should appear slightly damaged. The best of the 3 for me is Oni, but not because it has more details, but because it seems the most "worn". If I had to give a rating, I would give it 9/10... with the changes I suggested my rating would be 10/10
they look too "brand new", not only because of their color (too white), also the edges are too precise and smooth, for me they should appear slightly damaged. The best of the 3 for me is Oni, but not because it has more details, but because it seems the most "worn". If I had to give a rating, I would give it 9/10... with the changes I suggested my rating would be 10/10
I think it's maybe just the brightness? But yes, shape-wise I do prefer them more pristine
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These look fantastic, only thing I can think of as feedback would be maybe making the whiter masks abit more dirtier in a way, other than that I think they're perfect
Awesome ๐
The gray ones? They're still a work in progress, that's primer
Oh sorry meant the legion and huntress but I think I was looking at it on too high brightness and they actually lookgreat already loll
I think it's maybe just the brightness? But yes, shape-wise I do prefer them more pristine